Learn how to program with Java.
- Introduction to computers and programming
- Programming basics
- Java basics
- Types, objects, classes, interfaces, inheritance and exceptions
Learn more about how to program with Java
- Java puzzlers
- Design patterns
- And more
Learn how to program with C.
Learn how to develop programs for Android.
Learn the basics of databases, SQL and SQLite
Learn how to use the bash shell in a command line environment (a terminal running bash) and the basics on writing scrips in bash
This books introduces you to programming with the aim of preparing you for learning how to program in various languages. If you ever wondered what programming is, we hope and believe this is the book for you.
Links here go to proposed schedules for using one or more of the books as course literature
- Jamiya - An introduction to programming using Java (Part of the Jamyia project)
- TIG015 - An introduction to programming using Java (University course)
- YRGO Designmönster (Yrkeshögskola)
- Programmering för testare (ITHS) (Yrkeshögskola)
- Klientprogrammering och systemintegration (YRGO) (Yrkeshögskola)
We also do customized courses and shorter one-off lectures.
Editor and IDEs
About this wiki
Our material is based around video lectures and exercises. We publish the videos openly on Vimeo.